Sustinere Solutions Ltd – our Services and your personal data
For all our services, the data controller is Sustinere Solutions Limited (trading as Sustinere UK).
This is our privacy notice for the Services. It explains your statutory rights and how we collect and use your personal data. It describes the processing activities that we apply, the purposes for which these activities are performed and the legal bases that Sustinere Solutions Ltd relies upon for these processing activities.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time to ensure it is always up to date and accurate. Any significant changes we make to our policy will be updated on this page.
You can contact our data protection officer by writing to:
The Data Protection Officer, Sustinere Solutions Ltd, Floor D, Milburn house, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1LF. You can also contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
The personal data we collect
Below, we set out the details of the types of personal data we collect, and what we use the data for:
- Your contact details such as your name, email address, telephone number, premise details, marketing preferences, repairs and service history, complaints details, incident details, and appointment
- Vulnerability information: such as health and disability information to enable us to better understand your needs when delivering our services .
- Transaction and payment information: this is information you provide us, such as credit/debit card details and bank account details, to enable payment for the services you purchase from
- Purchase history: these are records relating to the services which you have purchased from
Your responses to our questionnaires or competitions:
- Records of your discussions, letters and emails with our customer support teams, mails regarding complaints, comments or questions
- Advertising and Direct Marketing preferences and
- Exercising your rights: if you exercise any of your statutory rights under data protection law, we will keep a record of this and how we
Please note: You are not required to provide to us any of the personal data described above. However, some of this information may be required in order to purchase products and services from us.
Why do we need this personal data?
Your contact details
- Transaction and payment information
- Purchase and account history
Take payment for our services
Answer your complaints or questions and manage any claims you make
Deliver / provide servicing
Review the pricing and affordibility of our products and services
Develop new products and services.
Providing our services to you
Handling your complaints and any legal process that follows Assess which of our services may be of interest to you, Tailor offers and reward customer loyalty
Provide our services to you
Recording on your file if you do not pay us what you owe
Direct marketing – we will only send you direct marketing if you have consented for us to do so.
For market research purposes, e.g. to understand how you use our products and services or how we might improve them
Protection of our staff Staff training
WE ONLY COLLECT YOUR DATA FROM YOU NEVER FROM A THIRD PARTY
We only share your data with industry partners involved in the service we have provided to you, for example, Gas Safe, or boiler manufacturers, for warranty purposes
Where you have applied for 0% finance to pay for our service, we will, with your consent, provide your data to the funding organisation
Third party websites and services
We use social media sites such as Facebook to promote our services and offers. These social media sites gather information via cookies and similar technologies when you interact with or view them when connected to the Internet.
Please be assured that we only keep your data for as long as necessary How long we keep personal data for
Your rights – your personal data
You may have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right to be informed about the personal data we collect, how your personal data is being used, and from whom we collect your personal data when we obtain it from other sources;
- the right to access the personal data we hold about you;
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data we hold about you;
- the right to request the blocking or deletion of your personal data in some circumstances;
- the right to request that we port elements of your data either to you or another service provider;
- the right to object to us processing your personal data ((1) where we have a legitimate interest to do so, as listed in section 3, but your rights override ours based on your particular situation (which you will need to explain to us), (2) where we are processing it for the purpose of direct marketing, or
(3) because we are using automated means to make decisions that have a legal or similarly significant effect); and
- the right to withdraw your consent to those processing activities which we carry out on the basis of consent, listed in section
To exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions relating to your rights, please contact us using the details below. We may require evidence of your identity before we are able to complete your request.
If you have any privacy-related questions or comments, please contact our data protection officer by writing to The Data Protection Officer, Sustinere UK, Floor D, Milburn House, Dean Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1LF
You can also contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unhappy with the way in which we deal with any complaint about your data, you may also complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office or your local data protection regulator.